Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this semi-detached villa in a sought after private residential area.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, lounge diner with bay window to the front and French doors opening to the rear garden, kitchen diner with integrated appliances and patio doors at dining area, family bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from great storage including integrated wardrobes in every bedroom, mono-blocked multi-car driveway, brick garage, generous rear garden and attractive front garden.
Highfield Drive is a desirable location with well maintained properties and gardens close to many beautiful nature walks and within easy access of the bus route and road links.
No.27 is in need of some refurbishment however has excellent potential to create the perfect family home in a superb location.
Lounge Diner: 6.60 x 3.20 m
Kitchen Diner: 5.10 x 3.20 m
Bedroom 1: 3.80 x 3.20 m
Bedroom 2: 3.50 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 3: 2.80 x 2.30 m
Bathroom: 2.10 x 1.70 m
- Attractive Front Garden
- Brick Garage
- Close to Bus Route & Road Links
- Generous Rear Garden
- Integrated Wardrobes in All Bedrooms
- Lounge Diner with Bay Window & French Doors
- Multi-Car Driveway
- Sought After Residential Area
- Superb Potential
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.03 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.26 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.67 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.27 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.47 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.88 mi)1 reviews
- Clinton Cards (3.43 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.44 mi)3 reviews