Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic 2 bedroom semi-detached home in a sought after residential location.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, 2 bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property benefits from good storage, double driveway, attached garage, easily maintained front garden and south facing rear garden.
Loudon Crescent in Kilwinning is a quiet cul-de-sac close to the bus route and road links and within easy access of the town centre with its wealth of restaurants and amenities.
No.26 has fantastic potential for a family or couple to create the perfect home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; the light fittings; the freestanding fridge freezer, washing machine and cooker in the kitchen (no warranty is given as to working order).
Lounge: 4.30 x 3.30 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.20 x 2.30 m
Bedroom 1: 3.30 x 3.30 m
Bedroom 2: 3.30 x 2.40 m
Bathroom: 2.40 x 1.80 m
- Attached Garage
- Close to Bus Route & Road Links
- Double Driveway
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Good Storage
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Sought After Residential Area
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Superb Potential
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (2.45 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.89 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.93 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.9 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.49 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.87 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (2.98 mi)1 reviews
- Clinton Cards (3.54 mi)1 reviews