Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this superb semi-detached villa in a sought after private residential development.
The property is in stunning walk in condition comprising entrance hallway, beautiful lounge diner, stylish breakfasting kitchen with integrated appliances, plumbed utility room, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms, master en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
The property benefits from multi-car driveway and car port, easily maintained front, side and rear gardens and security alarm and camera system.
Gilmour Wynd is a highly desirable location close to shopping, road and transport links and within easy access of the town centre. No.25 is in true walk-in condition and is not expected to remain on the market long. Early viewing is advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; All light fittings; All blinds; All integrated appliances; Full alarm and camera system.
Items available by negotiation:- Suite, sideboard and mirror in lounge; Free standing washing machine; Bedroom furniture as seen.
Lounge Diner: 5.80 x 5.10 m
Kitchen: 3.10 x 3.10 m
Utility Room: 2.10 x 1.80 m
WC: 1.80 x 0.90 m
Master Bedroom: 3.40 x 3.10 m
Master En Suite: 2.60 x 1.90 m
Bedroom 2: 3.00 x 2.70 m
Bedroom 3: 3.10 x 2.30 m
Family Bathroom: 2.30 x 2.00 m
- Downstairs WC
- Early Viewing Advised
- Master En Suite Shower Room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Multi-Car Driveway & Car Port
- Plumbed Utility Room
- Security Alarm & Camera System
- Side & Rear Gardens
- Sought After Private Estate
- Stunning Walk-In Condition
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Well Maintained Front
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.11 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.13 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.55 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.14 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.59 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.85 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.56 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Stores (4.13 mi)6 reviews