Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this stunning semi-detached villa in a highly desirable Persimmon Homes development.
The property is in immaculate walk-in condition with the highest quality in fixtures and finishings.
The accommodation comprises bright entrance hallway, beautiful lounge, impressive modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors opening to the rear garden, separate matching utility room, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms with Master En Suite and a stylish family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a landscaped rear garden and a driveway and low maintenance garden to the front of the property, making No. 25 Annickbank Wynd the ideal family home.
Annickbank Wynd is an exclusive private residential estate within easy access of transport links and all local amenities. Given it’s perfect condition and sought after location, early viewing of this
property is advised to avoid disappointment.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the garden shed.
Lounge: 3.80 x 3.60 m
Kitchen Diner: 5.50 x 2.80 m
Utility Room: 1.90 x 1.80 m
WC: 1.60 x 1.50 m
Master Bedroom: 3.90 x 3.20 m
En Suite: 1.80 x 1.50 m
Bedroom 2: 2.90 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 3: 2.80 x 2.70 m
Bathroom: 2.10 x 1.70 m
- Beautiful Dining Kitchen & Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Easy Maintenance Front Garden
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Master En Suite
- Perfect Family Home
- Sought After Persimmons Development
- Stunning Walk-In Condition
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (1.43 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (12.49 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (6.44 mi)7 reviews
- Knockenden (9.55 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (0.89 mi)1 reviews
- Iceland Foods (0.9 mi)2 reviews
- X S Stock (1.21 mi)1 reviews
- Broomlands Supermarket (1.39 mi)1 reviews