Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic terraced house in a popular location.
Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a generous south facing rear garden and a front garden with the potential to create a driveway.
The property has all rental requirements in place and is ready to achieve rental income iro £500 pcm.
Livingstone Terrace is a superb location within walking distance of the town centre, on the bus route and close to well regarded schools.
No.223 requires a degree of upgrading but offers amazing potential for an investor or first time buyer to create a beautiful home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; the fitted wardrobe in Bedroom 2.
Lounge: 5.90 x 3.40 m
Kitchen: 3.60 x 2.20 m
Bedroom 1: 4.70 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 2: 3.00 x 3.70 m
Bathroom: 2.00 x 1.70 m
* Train Station – 2 miles
* Maritime Museum – 2.2 miles
* Rivergate Shopping Centre – 1.9 miles
* Tesco – 2.2 miles
Council Tax Band B
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Investment or First Home
- Fantastic potential
- Front Garden with Potential for Driveway
- Generous South Facing Rear Garden
- No Chain
- On bus route
- Popular Location
- Rental Ready – Income £500 pcm
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (1.25 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (12.27 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (6.68 mi)7 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (12.93 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (0.76 mi)1 reviews
- Iceland Foods (0.78 mi)2 reviews
- X S Stock (1.2 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (1 mi)5 reviews