**CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER @ 12 NOON **
Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this stunning traditional sandstone semi-detached property in a premier location in the town with sea views and open outlooks over Holm Plantation Park.
The property is presented in impeccable order with many beautifully preserved traditional features and impressive high quality finishings throughout.
Comprising 4 bedrooms (3 double and one large), 2 public rooms, large breakfasting kitchen, fully tiled downstairs shower room, plumbed utility room and beautiful family bathroom.
The property benefits from well maintained enclosed front and rear gardens, brick outhouse with electrics and garage with up and over door.
Sorbie Road in Ardrossan is a sought after, exclusive residential area situated close to the beach, local shopping, transport and amenities.
No.22 with its views, gardens, modern layout and floor space would appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and is a must view to appreciate the quality interior of this outstanding home.
For full details please contact us for the Home Report and our Property Brochure.
Lounge: 6.27 (at bay) x 4.34 m
Sitting Room: 4.22 x 3.61 m
Kitchen: 4.74 x 3.87 m
Utility Room: 1.72 x 1.48 m
Shower Room: 1.72 x 1.46 m
Family Bathroom: 2.85 x 2.57 m
Master Bedroom: 6.28 (at bay) x 3.66 m
Bedroom 2: 4.20 x 3.63 m
Bedroom 3: 3.90 x 2.72 m
Bedroom 4: 3.80 x 2.30 m
- Brick Outhouse with Electrics
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- First Class Location with Sea Views
- Fully Tiled Downstairs Shower Room
- Garage with Up and Over Door
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Outlook over Holm Plantation
- Plumbed Utility Room
- Rear Sitting Room
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- The Orangery Restaurant (3.84 mi)2 reviews
- Cassandras Cafe (0.67 mi)2 reviews
- Palazzo Cafe (0.49 mi)3 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.49 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (8.19 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (8.68 mi)1 reviews
- Arabica Cafe (9.89 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (0.73 mi)3 reviews
- BB Coffee & Muffins (5.35 mi)1 reviews