Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely ground floor quarter villa in a popular residential area.
The accommodation is in very good condition comprising entrance porch and hallway, bright lounge, breakfasting kitchen, family shower room and two double bedrooms.
The property benefits from good storage and well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
Glencairn Street is a quiet location close to a local convenience store, the town centre, bus route and road and transport links. No.22 has been very well maintained and would make an ideal first home or downsize property.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; the garden summer house. All furniture as seen in the property is available by negotiation.
Lounge: 4.50 x 3.80 m
Kitchen: 4.10 x 2.20 m
Shower Room: 1.80 x 1.40 m
Bedroom 1: 3.90 x 3.90 m
Bedroom 2: 3.90 x 2.70 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre & Road Links
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Good Storage
- Ideal First Home or Downsize
- No Chain
- On Street Parking
- Popular Location
- Quiet Residential Area
- Very Good Condition
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.37 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.05 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.34 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.84 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.81 mi)1 reviews
- The Works (3.79 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.76 mi)5 reviews
- Key Store (1.59 mi)1 reviews