Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic ground floor quarter villa in a sought after residential location.
The property is in lovely condition throughout comprising entrance porch and hallway, lounge diner, kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms.
The property benefits from good storage, mono-blocked double driveway to the front and well maintained rear garden which enjoys uninterrupted countryside views.
Sinclair Street is a quiet residential area close to the bus route and within easy access of road links and the town centre. No. 21 would make a beautiful home for a first time buyer and would be ideal for purchasers looking to downsize. Sinclair Street is a popular location and therefore early viewing is advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; the garden shed. The curtains and white goods are available by negotiation.
Lounge: 4.60 x 4.00 m
Kitchen: 3.70 x 1.80 m
Shower Room: 1.80 x 1.40 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.90 m
Bedroom 2: 3.90 x 2.90 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- Early Viewing Advised
- Ideal For First Home or Downsize
- Lovely Condition Throughout
- Mono Blocked Double Driveway
- Open Outlooks over Countryside from Rear
- Quiet Residential Area
- Sought After Location
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.71 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.84 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.04 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.85 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.16 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4.13 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.82 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.31 mi)1 reviews