Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this superb detached bungalow in a desirable residential area.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, bright lounge, dining room or third bedroom, breakfasting kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and family shower room.
Externally the property benefits from an easy maintenance front garden, a gated double driveway, brick garage and a generous enclosed rear garden which offers potential to extend the property and still enjoy a large rear garden.
Sharphill Road is a sought after location, a short walk from the town centre and close to schools, shopping, transport and road links.
Demand for bungalows remains extremely high and therefore early viewing is advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the garden shed.
Lounge: 5.00 x 3.80 m
Dining Room: 4.50 x 3.80 m
Kitchen: 2.80 x 2.30 m
Bedroom 1: 4.10 x 3.80 m
Bedroom 3: 3.00 x 2.50 m
Shower Room: 2.30 x 1.40 m
Conservatory: 2.90 x 2.50 m
- Brick Garage
- Close To Town Centre and Schools & Road Links
- Easy Maintenance Front Garden
- Gated Double Driveway
- Generous Plot
- Good Floor Space
- Large Rear Garden
- No Chain
- Potential to Extend
- Rear Conservatory
- Sought After Location
- Well Maintained
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (4.55 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.85 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (4.63 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.69 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (4.85 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (0.45 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.26 mi)2 reviews
- Cali Stores (0.39 mi)1 reviews