Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely ground floor quarter villa in a popular residential location.
The accommodation is in walk-in condition, comprising bright lounge, modern breakfasting kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a spotless shower room.
The property benefits from good storage, a front garden and a generous private rear garden which is south facing and has a beautifully maintained summer house to enjoy summer entertaining.
Morrison Avenue is a family friendly area close to schools, shops, the bus route and road links, within walking distance of the supermarket and retail park. No.20 is presented to the market in move-in condition and would make an ideal starter home or downsize property.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the media unit in the lounge; the garden shed and summer house.
Lounge: 4.70 x 3.80 m
Kitchen: 3.00 x 2.90 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.50 m
Bedroom 2: 4.00 x 2.90 m
Shower Room: 1.80 x 1.70 m
Council Tax Band A
Morrisons Supermarket – 0.8 miles
Retail Park – 0.1 mile
Town Centre – 0.5 miles
Ardeer Golf Club – 1.2 miles
Beach – 1.6 miles
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Schools & Shops
- Family Friendly Area
- Garden Summer House
- Generous South Facing Rear Garden
- Good Storage
- Ideal Starter Home or Downsize Property
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Popular Location
- Walk-in Condition
- Walking Distance of Bus Route & Road Links
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.21 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.11 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.46 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.89 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.68 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.63 mi)5 reviews
- Key Store (1.75 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.41 mi)1 reviews