Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic ground floor flat in a great location.
The spacious accommodation is in excellent condition, comprising entrance porch and hallway, a bright lounge, generous dining kitchen, a double bedroom and modern shower room.
The property benefits from its own front and rear entrances, on street parking and a well maintained communal rear garden.
178 New Street is on the bus route and is within walking distance of the beach and train station and close to many beautiful walks, the duck pond, a convenience store and local school.
This property would make a perfect first home, downsize property or investment opportunity.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings; all curtains; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 4.00 x 4.00 m
Kitchen: 4.80 x 3.80 m
Bedroom: 3.10 x 3.10 m
Shower Room: 3.20 x 1.10 m
- Close to Lovely Walks
- Communal Rear Garden
- Duck Pond & Town Centre
- Excellent Investment or Starter Home
- Good Floor Space
- Good Neighbours
- No Chain
- On bus route
- Own Front & Rear Entrances
- Own Front Garden
- Very Well Maintained
- Walking Distance of Beach & Train Station
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.41 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.44 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.59 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.57 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.64 mi)1 reviews
- The Works (3.59 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.56 mi)5 reviews
- Key Store (1.45 mi)1 reviews