Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this beautiful terraced property in a desirable cul-de-sac location.
The accommodation is in walk-in condition comprising entrance porch, bright lounge, modern kitchen diner with patio doors to the rear garden, downstairs WC, 2 double bedrooms and an immaculate family bathroom.
The property benefits from good storage, a private south facing rear garden and front garden with a mono-blocked driveway.
New Street in Stevenston is a popular area close to well regarded schools, the train station, local shopping and road links.
No. 145K is in move in condition and would make the perfect first home.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliance; the garden shed.
Lounge: 4.80 x 3.80 m
Kitchen Diner: 4.90 x 2.90 m
WC: 1.40 x 1.20 m
Bedroom 1: 4.30 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 2: 3.90 x 2.60 m
Bathroom: 2.30 x 2.10 m
- Desirable Location
- Downstairs WC
- Fresh & Neutral Throughout
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Monoblocked Driveway
- Perfect First Home
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Stylish Fixtures & Fittings
- Walk-in Condition
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.45 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.35 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.51 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.63 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.71 mi)1 reviews
- The Works (3.67 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.41 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.64 mi)5 reviews