Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this excellent end of terrace villa in a popular, quiet location.
The accommodation is in good condition throughout and comprises lounge, kitchen diner with patio doors to rear, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property benefits from an easily maintained front garden, rear terrace and allocated parking at the rear.
New Street is an established residential area within easy walking distance of the local school, shopping and the train station. No.143B is a fantastic property which would make an ideal starter
home or suit parties looking to downsize.
Lounge: 4.90 x 3.60 m
Kitchen Diner: 3.60 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 1: 3.60 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 2: 3.60 x 2.40 m
Bathroom: 2.60 x 1.40 m
This property is being sold as seen in its current condition. No warranty is given to any purchaser in respect of the existence or condition of any systems or services, including the heating system. No testing of any systems or services has been carried out or will be carried out prior to sale. No moveable items are included in the sale. Any potential purchasers require to accept these conditions of sale.
- Allocated Parking
- Front Garden
- Good Condition Throughout
- Ideal Starter Home
- No Chain
- Popular Location
- Quiet Residential Area
- Rear Terrace
- Walking Distance of School & Train Station
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.45 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.35 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.51 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (10.15 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.71 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.64 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.13 mi)2 reviews
- Key Store (1.41 mi)1 reviews