Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this stunning maisonette in a desirable residential area.
The property is in true walk-in condition throughout comprising bright lounge, modern kitchen diner, 3 bedrooms, stylish shower room and family bathroom.
The spacious accommodation has been beautifully finished throughout with plastered walls and new carpeting and benefits from good storage, its own rear garden with a communal drying area, shared front garden, and brick garage to the rear which has electrics and has been converted into a home gym.
Barnett Crescent in Saltcoats is a popular location within a minute’s walk of the town centre, the train station, bus route and the beach.
No. 14 in its immaculate condition will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and would make an ideal home for families or young professional couples.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all lighting; all blinds; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 5.00 x 4.80 m
Kitchen Diner: 3.70 x 3.60 m
Shower Room: 2.00 x 2.00 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.10 m
Bedroom 2: 4.00 x 2.60 m
Bedroom 3: 3.80 x 2.60 m
Bathroom: 2.60 X 2.00 m
- Beautiful Finishings
- Brick Garage/Gym
- Central Location
- Newly Plastered & Carpeted Throughout
- On Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- Spacious Accommodation
- Stylish Bathroom & Shower Room
- True Walk-In Condition
- Walking Distance of Town Centre and Train Station & Bus Route
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (4.57 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.06 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (4.81 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.07 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (0.29 mi)1 reviews
- Tickety Boo (0.26 mi)1 reviews
- Cali Stores (0.45 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.51 mi)1 reviews