CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 5TH MAY 2021 AT 12 NOON
Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this fantastic 2 bedroom semi-detached home in a rarely available cul-de-sac location.
The property is in excellent condition throughout comprising entrance hallway, bright lounge, modern dining kitchen, utility cupboard, 2 double bedrooms, study and family bathroom.
This superb property benefits from enclosed front and rear gardens with open outlook from rear, monoblocked driveway to accommodate 2 cars and excellent storage throughout.
Bluebell Gardens is a quiet family area close to well regarded schools and children’s play park and within easy access of road and transport links.
No. 13 will appeal to a wide market and would make an ideal first home for a young family or couple.
Lounge: 4.87 x 3.30 m
Kitchen Diner: 5.49 x 2.69 m
Utility Cupboard: 1.54 x 1.09 m
Study/Dressing Room: 2.13 x 1.76 m
Bedroom 1: 3.70 x 3.30 m
Bedroom 2: 3.29 x 3.21 m
Bathroom: 2.11 x 2.08 m
- Easily Maintained Enclosed Front Garden
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Open Outlook
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Excellent Storage
- Fantastic Family Area Close to Schools & Children's Play Park
- Generous Dining Kitchen
- Ideal Home for First Time Buyers
- Mono-Blocked Driveway for 2 Cars
- Rarely Available Cul-de-Sac Location
- Cecchini's (1.44 mi)5 reviews
- The New Stanleys Kitchen (0.41 mi)1 reviews
- The Orangery Restaurant (2.8 mi)2 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (9.3 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (7.49 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.44 mi)1 reviews
- Cheery Cup & Saucer (1.29 mi)1 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.9 mi)3 reviews
- Cassandras Cafe (1.37 mi)2 reviews