Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached villa in a popular residential area in Stevenston.
The property is well presented throughout with open plan kitchen, dining room overlooking rear garden, bright lounge, 3 good sized bedrooms, downstairs WC and fully tiled family bathroom.
The property benefits from enclosed rear garden, front garden with double driveway and open outlooks over Ardchoille Park.
Hayocks Road is a popular residential area close to Hayocks Primary School, the bus route, supermarket shopping, road links and many beautiful nature walks.
No. 125 with its attractive outlook, spacious accommodation, gardens and driveway would appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers and make an ideal family home.
For full details please contact us for the Home Report and our Property Brochure
Lounge: 4.21 x 4.04 m
Dining Room: 3.31 x 3.18 m
Kitchen: 3.16 x 3.01 m
Downstairs WC: 1.98 x 1.50 m
Bedroom 1: 4.35 x 4.26 m
Bedroom 2: 4.05 x 3.06 m
Bedroom 3: 3.32 x 3.19 m
Porch Cupboard: 2.02 x 0.97 m
- Bright Lounge
- Close to Schools and Bus Route
- Double Driveway
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
- Open Outlook over Scenic Park
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Rear Dining Room
- Well Presented Throughout
- Within Easy Access of Town Centre and Shopping
- McDonald's Restaurants (0.41 mi)2 reviews
- Cecchini's (2.83 mi)5 reviews
- The Orangery Restaurant (5.24 mi)2 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.13 mi)1 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.91 mi)1 reviews
- Annick Filling Station (5.82 mi)1 reviews