Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic semi-detached bungalow in a sought after, rarely available area of the town.
The property has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout with newly fitted Howden’s kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar, modern 4 piece bathroom with double recessed shower, newly carpeted and plastered lounge and two double bedrooms.
This superb property benefits from enclosed south facing rear garden, mono-blocked multi-car driveway, manicured front garden and excellent storage. There is also potential to develop the loft space for added rooms and value.
McKillop Place is a desirable location close to well regarded schools and within easy access of road and transport links and the town centre with its shopping, restaurants and amenities.
No. 12 is presented to the market in walk-in condition and would appeal to a broad range of potential purchasers.
Lounge: 4.80 x 3.40 m
Kitchen: 3.95 x 2.96 m
Bathroom: 3.65 x 1.68 m
Bedroom 1: 3.86 m x 3.28 m
Bedroom 2: 3.55 m x 3.13 m
- Fully Tiled 4 Piece Bathroom
- Manicured Front Garden
- Mono-Blocked Driveway and Timber Garage
- Newly Carpeted and Plastered Throughout
- Newly Fitted Howden's Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Potential to Convert Loft
- Rarely Available Sought After Location
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden
- Walk-in Condition
- Beijing City (0.7 mi)1 reviews
- The Kandy Bar (0.72 mi)4 reviews
- Garfields Tapas & Wine Bar (1.13 mi)1 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.53 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (8.73 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.88 mi)1 reviews