Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this fantastic ground floor quarter villa in a desirable location which rarely becomes available.
The accommodation is in walk-in condition, comprising entrance vestibule and hallway, bright lounge, modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and an immaculate shower room.
The property benefits from good storage, a well cared for front garden and an enclosed garden to the rear which has a drying green shared with one other property and a private area of garden owned solely by this property.
Grange Road is a quiet location within walking distance of the town centre, supermarket, schools and transport links. No.12 has been newly carpeted and decorated throughout and would make an ideal starter home or downsize property.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the
freestanding washing machine and fridge freezer; the garden shed.
Lounge: 4.60 x 3.80 m
Kitchen: 3.20 x 2.30 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.70 m
Bedroom 2: 4.00 x 2.70 m
Shower Room: 3.20 x 1.40 m
* Lidl Supermarket-0.3 miles
* Town Centre-0.2 miles
* Retail Park-1.1 miles
* Auchenharvie Leisure Centre-0.9 miles
* Glencairn Primary School-0.4 miles
Council Tax Band A
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Good Storage
- Ideal Starter Home or Downsize Property
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Private Rear Garden Area
- Rarely Available Location
- Shared Drying Green
- Walk-in Condition
- Walking Distance of Bus Route and Town Centre & Supermarket
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- 4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.98 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.17 mi)1 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.77 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.29 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.93 mi)2 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.12 mi)1 reviews