Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this spacious lower cottage apartment in a traditional building built circa 1890.
The property has its own front and side entrances, a gated paved driveway to the front, enclosed front garden with chipped area and border with plants and shrubs, and enclosed south facing communal rear garden with lawn, paved seating area, drying green, metal shed and bin store.
The accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms, fully wet-walled shower room with double shower cubicle, spacious L shaped kitchen with breakfasting area and cosy lounge to the front of the property.
Close to local shopping, transport links and minutes walk to beach- this property would be an ideal investment for a first time buyer or purchasers wishing to downsize.
Viewing recommended to appreciate.
Lounge: 3.79 x 3.64 m
Kitchen: 4.61 x 3.56 m
Shower Room: 2.70 x 1.16 m
Bedroom 1: 4.24 x 2.48 m
Bedroom 2: 3.63 x 3.41 m
Box Room: 2.53 x 1.31 m
- Close to Transport Links and Local Shopping
- Enclosed Gated Private Driveway
- Fully Wet-Walled Shower Room
- Ideal First Time Buyer or Downsize Property
- Large L Shaped Breakfasting Kitchen
- No Chain
- Own Enclosed Front Garden
- Own Front and Side Entrances
- South Facing Communal Rear Garden
- TRADITIONAL BUILDING
- Castlebay Filling Station (11.74 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (8.05 mi)1 reviews
- Annick Filling Station (5.53 mi)1 reviews
- BB Coffee & Muffins (3.29 mi)1 reviews
- GRO Coffee (2.95 mi)5 reviews
- Delgrecos Cafe (1.55 mi)3 reviews