Welcome Homes is proud to present to the market this superb detached bungalow in a desirable private residential area.
The generous accommodation comprises entrance porch and hallway, bright lounge, kitchen, dining room, sun room with French doors opening to the rear garden, 2 double bedrooms and family shower room.
This fantastic property benefits from a beautifully maintained front garden, south facing rear and side gardens, multi-car driveway and floored and lined attic as well as enjoying views over the town of Stevenston, coastline and sea.
Glencairn Street is a desirable location with beautifully maintained properties which rarely become available to the market. No.117 is within walking distance of the town centre and will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings and fixtures; all blinds and curtains; all integrated appliances; the wardrobes in Bedrooms 1 and 2; the timber garage.
Entrance Porch: 1.40 x 1.20 m
Hall Cupboard: 1.50 x 0.90 m
Lounge: 4.70 x 4.40 m
Kitchen: 4.10 x 2.10 m
Dining Room: 3.30 x 2.80 m
Bedroom 1: 4.50 x 4.10 m
Bedroom 2: 4.00 x 3.80 m
Shower Room: 2.70 x 1.60 m
Attic: 4.60 x 3.90 m
Upper Landing Cupboard: 3.40 x 1.50 m
Study: 3.50 x 2.30 m
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bay Windows to Front
- Bright Sun Room
- Charming Views
- Floored & Lined Attic
- Multi-Car Driveway
- No Chain
- Rarely Available Location
- South Facing Rear & Side Gardens
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.72 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.9 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.08 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.91 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (5.2 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (4.1 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (0.8 mi)1 reviews
- The Works (4.07 mi)1 reviews