Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this excellent 2 bedroom semi-detached home in a desirable residential area.
The accommodation is beautifully maintained, comprising entrance hallway, bright lounge, modern breakfasting kitchen, 2 bedrooms and immaculate shower room.
The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, driveway and car port to the front of the property, brick garage with electrics and good storage throughout.
Cathkin Place is a popular family area close to well regarded schools and within easy access of road and transport links. No. 11 is a fantastic property which will appeal to a wide market and would make an ideal first home or downsizer.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all light fittings including wall lights; all blinds; all integrated appliances; the TV wall unit in the lounge; the fridge freezer.
Lounge: 4.10 x 3.30 m
Kitchen: 4.20 x 2.40 m
Bedroom 1: 3.20 x 3.20 m
Bedroom 2: 3.30 x 2.30 m
Shower Room: 1.00 x 0.80 m
- Beautifully Maintained Throughout
- Car Port & Brick Garage with Electrics
- Close to Schools & Transport Links
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Good Storage
- Ideal First Home or Downsize
- Immaculate Shower Room
- Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- Mono-Blocked Multi-Car Driveway
- Sought After Location
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (2.56 mi)4 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.54 mi)1 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.83 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.82 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (3.58 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.98 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (2.9 mi)1 reviews
- Clinton Cards (3.63 mi)1 reviews