Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic family home in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The generous accommodation comprises entrance hallway, full length lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom, 3 double bedrooms and 2 storage rooms offering excellent potential for a utility or rear sitting room.
The property benefits from a south facing rear garden and front garden with the potential to be converted into a driveway.
Ashgrove Avenue is an excellent family location close to shopping and schools with good access to road and transport links.
No.11 is in excellent condition and will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and in particular would make an ideal family home.
Lounge: 5.60 x 3.60 m
Kitchen: 3.20 x 3.20 m
Coal Cellar : 2.30 x 1.50 m
Storage Room: 5.70 x 2.30 m
Bedroom 1: 3.60 x 3.60 m
Bedroom 2: 4.70 x 2.70 m
Bedroom 3: 3.70 x 2.80 m
Bathroom: 2.20 x 1.80 m
- Close to Shopping & Schools and Transport Links
- Excellent Storage
- Fantastic Family Home
- Front Garden with Potential for Driveway
- Full Length Lounge Diner with Dual Aspects
- Generous Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (3.25 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.78 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (5.26 mi)1 reviews
- Outerwards Reservoir (11.81 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (1.91 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (1.88 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3.87 mi)3 reviews
- Happit (3.88 mi)1 reviews