Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this fantastic ground floor quarter villa in a popular residential area.
The property is in very good order throughout comprising hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom.
The property benefits from new windows and boiler, easily maintained enclosed front garden, generous rear garden with shrubland backdrop, off street parking to the side of the property and ample on street parking.
Barrie Terrace in Ardrossan is ideally located within walking distance of the beach, the train station, the bus route and popular restaurants.
No.107 is an excellent property which would make an ideal first home or downsize property and has great rental potential for investors (£375 pcm rental).
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all light fittings; all integrated appliances.
Lounge: 4.70 x 3.50 m
Kitchen: 2.40 x 2.10 m
Bathroom: 1.80 x 1.50 m
Bedroom 1: 4.20 x 3.40 m
Hall Cupboard: 1.00 x 0.90 m
- Close to train station & bus route
- Enclosed Front Garden
- Excellent Rental Potential
- Generous Rear Garden
- Ideal First Home or Downsize Property
- New Windows & Boiler
- No Chain
- Off Street Parking to Side of Property
- Very Good Condition Throughout
- Walking Distance of Beach & Restaurants
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (5.42 mi)4 reviews
- Knockenden (3.76 mi)1 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.19 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (8.21 mi)1 reviews
- Asda (0.68 mi)5 reviews
- Key Store (0.94 mi)1 reviews
- Berry Boxter (4.04 mi)1 reviews
- Cali Stores (0.63 mi)1 reviews