** CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY 1st DECEMBER @ 12 NOON **
Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this stunning end of terrace property in a desirable residential location.
The property is in walk-in condition with high quality fixtures and fittings and stylish décor throughout, comprising 2 double bedrooms, full length lounge with dual aspects, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, fully tiled bathroom in pristine condition, enclosed rear garden with attractive paved patio and raised decking and front garden with multi-car driveway.
Campbell Avenue in Stevenston remains one of the most desirable areas in the popular seaside town, close to many beautiful nature walks, Kerelaw Castle, Mill Dam Burn and within easy access of the bus route, road and transport links and the town centre with its shopping and amenities.
No. 100 with its immaculate interior, gardens and driveway would appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers and would make a perfect family home.
If you wish to view this property it is recommended that you contact us at the earliest opportunity.
For full details please contact us for the Property Brochure and Home Report.
Lounge: 4.40 x 3.35 m
Kitchen: 4.56 x 2.60 m
Bathroom: 1.96 x 1.66 m
Bedroom 1: 3.70 m x 3.41 m
Bedroom 2: 3.96 m x 2.67 m
- *CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY 1st DECEMBER @ 12 NOON*
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Desirable Residential Area
- Enclosed Front Garden with Multi-Car Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Paved Patio and Decking
- Ideal Family Home
- Spacious Lounge with Dual Aspects
- Stunning Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Walk-in Condition
- McDonald's Restaurants (0.53 mi)2 reviews
- Adesso Restaurant (4.11 mi)3 reviews
- The Corner House (1.93 mi)3 reviews
- Castlebay Filling Station (10.77 mi)1 reviews
- Kilbirnie Filling Station (7.09 mi)1 reviews
- Pier Garage (9.02 mi)1 reviews