Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this superb semi-detached bungalow in a desirable residential location.
The accommodation is in excellent condition throughout comprising sun porch, hallway, bright lounge, kitchen, shower room and double bedroom.
The property benefits from easily maintained front garden and generous enclosed garden to the rear of the property which offers fantastic potential to extend the property.
McGavin Avenue is a quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance of the bus route and local school. No.10 has been very well cared for and would make an ideal property for purchasers looking to downsize.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds; all white goods (no warranty is given); the garden shed.
Sun Porch: 3.00 x 1.10 m
Lounge: 4.00 x 3.60 m
Kitchen: 3.00 x 2.00 m
Bedroom: 3.90 x 3.10 m
Shower Room: 2.30 x 1.80 m
- Excellent Condition
- Generous Rear Garden
- Good Storage
- Ideal downsize property
- Potential to Extend at Rear
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Viewing Recommended
- Walking Distance of Local Shop & Bus Route
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (1.32 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (9.76 mi)1 reviews
- Knockenden (7.26 mi)1 reviews
- Fairlie Beach (9.76 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (2.86 mi)1 reviews
- Lloyds Pharmacy (0.58 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Stores (3 mi)3 reviews
- Tesco Stores (3.66 mi)6 reviews