Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this stunning terraced villa in the sought after Persimmons’ Annick Grange development.
The accommodation is in true walk-in condition throughout comprising bright lounge, kitchen diner, downstairs WC, 2 bedrooms and immaculate family bathroom.
The property benefits from easily maintained front garden, beautifully maintained enclosed rear garden and 2 allocated parking spaces.
Annickbank Way is a highly desirable development close to well regarded schools, road links and within easy access of the popular town centre. No. 10 in its immaculate condition would make a perfect starter home, ideally suited to young professionals.
All carpets and fitted flooring; blinds and curtains in Bedroom 1; all integrated and free standing kitchen appliances. Light fittings and fixtures can be purchased by negotiation.
Lounge: 4.00 x 4.10 m
Kitchen Diner: 3.00 x 2.90 m
WC: 2.90 x 1.00 m
Bedroom 1: 4.10 x 2.50 m
Bedroom 2: 4.10 x 2.20 m
Bathroom: 1.90 x 1.90 m
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Beautifully Maintained Rear Garden
- Close to Schools & Road Links
- Downstairs WC
- Early Viewing Advised
- Perfect Starter Home
- Show Home Condition
- Sought After Persimmon Home Development
- Stylish Kitchen Diner
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (1.47 mi)4 reviews
- Douglas Park (12.54 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (6.37 mi)7 reviews
- Knockenden (9.61 mi)1 reviews
- Happit (0.95 mi)1 reviews
- X S Stock (1.23 mi)1 reviews
- Iceland Foods (0.94 mi)2 reviews
- Broomlands Supermarket (1.33 mi)1 reviews