Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this lovely 3 bedroom end of terrace villa situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, bright full length lounge diner with aspects to the front and rear, breakfasting kitchen, family bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from great storage, good sized rooms and a generous corner position with fully enclosed front, side and rear gardens as well as a driveway and garage.
St. Monachs Place is a quiet location within easy walking distance of the bus route, supermarket shopping and schools. No.1 is a fantastic property in nice condition which would make a perfect family home. Viewing advised.
All carpets and fitted flooring; all blinds & curtains; the gas fire; all integrated appliances; the garden sheds as seen.
Lounge: 4.80 x 4.20 m
Kitchen: 3.60 x 2.70 m
Bathroom: 1.90 x 1.70 m
Bedroom 1: 4.00 x 3.60 m
Bedroom 2: 3.60 x 3.80 m
Bedroom 3: 2.70 x 2.40 m
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- Close to Supermarket and Bus Route & Road Links
- Driveway & Garage
- Excellent Family Home
- Full length lounge diner
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Generous Corner Plot
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Viewing Advised
- Walking Distance of Primary Schools
- 4 reviews
- Anderson Memorial Park (9.74 mi)1 reviews
- Douglas Park (8.98 mi)1 reviews
- Dean Ford (10.14 mi)7 reviews
- Happit (3.58 mi)1 reviews
- Rivergate Centre (3.56 mi)5 reviews
- Clinton Cards (3.58 mi)1 reviews
- Key Store (2.2 mi)1 reviews