Welcome Homes is delighted to present to the market this superb 3 bedroom end of terrace villa in a desirable residential area.
The property enjoys an excellent position on a quiet cul-de-sac with spacious accommodation comprising entrance hallway, large lounge diner, kitchen, separate plumbed utility room, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms and 4 piece family bathroom.
The property benefits from excellent storage, easily maintained front garden, private enclosed rear garden with open outlook over the countryside, driveway and brick garage with electrics and lighting.
Barra Lane is a desirable residential area in the popular town of Irvine within easy access of the bus route, road links and a playground.
This fantastic property, whilst in need of some modernisation, with its floor space, layout, gardens and location is an excellent opportunity to create the perfect family home.
Lounge Diner: 6.01 x 3.71 m
Kitchen: 3.60 x 1.99 m
Utility: 1.97 x 1.67 m
WC: 1.44 x 0.77 m
Bedroom 1: 3.81 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 2: 3.18 x 3.00 m
Bedroom 3: 2.94 x 2.86 m
Family Bathroom: 2.90 x 1.67 m
Walk-In Cupboard: 2.05 x 1.04 m
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Desirable Residential Area
- Downstairs WC
- Driveway & Brick Garage
- Great Storage
- Large Lounge Diner with Patio Doors
- Open Outlooks to Rear
- Plumbed Utility
- Private Rear Garden
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Eglinton Country Park and Visitor Centre (2.63 mi)4 reviews
- Rouken Glen Park (17.39 mi)33 reviews
- Kay Park (4.74 mi)1 reviews
- Douglas Park (13.71 mi)1 reviews
- Springside Bargain Stores (1.15 mi)1 reviews
- Broomlands Supermarket (0.42 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.97 mi)6 reviews
- Asda Stores (2.08 mi)3 reviews